“Gayatri mantra is highly sacred. Gayatri mantra contains the essence of all the mantras. Gayatri is the embodiment of all gods and goddesses. Just as a single thread runs through all the flowers in a garland, the same divine power exists in all the god forms. Understand this unity in diversity.”
– Sri Sathya Sai Baba
Did you know?
“You can sanctify your life with the Gayatri Mantra”.
Chanting the Gayatri Mantra purifies the mind and confers devotion, detachment, and wisdom. Gayatri mantra has three parts: praise, meditation, and prayer. First, the Divine is praised, and then it is meditated upon in reverence and, lastly, prayer is offered to the Divine to dispel the darkness of ignorance and to awaken and strengthen the intellect.
Team Devas Unlimited invites you all for the 1.5 hours LIVE Advance Gayatri Workshop – the perfect Amalgamation of Chanting, Healing, Praying & Learning!!
Why Advance Gayatri Workshop?
- Learn about the history of Gayatri Mantra.
- Know the importance & meaning of every syllable in the Gayatri Mantra.
- Master how to chant the Gayatri Mantra correctly.
- Importance of chanting Gayatri Mantra.
- Catch on the significance of the Gayatri Mantra.
- Understand the Mahavakyas in the Gayatri Mantra.
- Learn to heal with Gayatri Mantra.
- Plunge into the intense chanting session with the facilitators.
- Learn different tattvas represented by the Panchamukhi Gayatri.
- Receive the grace of Panchamukhi Gayatri Devi through the practices.
- Learn to heal with Beejaksharas with different frequencies of sound that heals specific areas of our body and heals us physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Learn to invoke the different syllables of the Gayatri mantra in the physical body and get rid of diseases.
Here’s the cherry on top: Participants who enroll will get an additional 20% off on the Gayatri Crystal Grids at Love Rocks Crystals.
April 30th, 2022 (Saturday)
17:30 to 19:00 hrs IST, same as
05:00 to 06:30 hrs PDT, same as
08:00 to 09:30 hrs EDT, same as
& 13:00 to 14:30 hrs BST.
(90 minutes session)
LIVE Online, via Zoom
Shivani, Shaguna, & Niraj
Sanctify your spiritual journey with The Devas!
For participants outside India
For participants within India
Rituals For The Workshop
- Light a diya (lamp) and focus on it while chanting during the Workshop.
- Keep any Crystal Japamala while chanting, so that energy gets consecrated in the japamala. You can use this energized Japamala for further uses.