Koshas are key to enhancing awareness of your inner world and developing a connection among your mind, body, and spirit. Whereas, Chakras are the gateways through which the life force (Shakti) moves through the mind-body system. This energy gets transformed into mental, physical, and emotional expressions.
Attention to your Koshas & Chakras awakens deeper states of awareness on your path to self-realization. This can help you take your spiritual practice to the next level and make positive changes in yourself, your life, and the world around you.
Join us for an advanced workshop, where we shed light on Chakras & Koshas. Fully relax, surrender and connect deeply with your inner self.
What you can expect in the workshop:
- Recalibrate Chakras for Golden Age.
- Heal with Devic Dhwani music.
- Identify Chakra blockages in your body.
- Learn to unblock your Chakras.
- Learn practical techniques to balance and heal your 7 chakras.
- Meditate along with the facilitators to heal the Chakras
- Intense working on the petals of each chakra.
- Dive deeper into Sri Vidya Tradition for the Beejakshara associated.
- Awaken the Kundalini divine energy with The Kundalini Naadbrahma Meditation.
- Learn about new Mudras & Mantras related to Chakras & Koshas
Why attend “Advanced Chakras and Koshas workshop” ?
- Helps you develop Intuition
- Receive Clear Messages from the Divine
- Strong Inner Senses
- Strengthens your Aura
- Helps you uplift others who come in your presence.
- Transcending all five Koshas can lead to a state of Samadhi (Unity between individual and universal consciousness).
- Awaken the Kundalini energy to flow into you.
June 11th, 2022 (Saturday)
18:00 to 19:30 hrs IST, same as
05:30 to 07:00 hrs PDT, same as
08:30 to 10:00 hrs EDT, same as
& 13:30 to 15:00 hrs BST.
(90 minutes session)
LIVE Online, via Zoom
Shivani, Shaguna, & Niraj
Embrace the sacred within!!
For participants outside India
For participants within India