The Devas invite you to a 5-Day LAKSHMI SADHANA, an incredibly special ritual performed ONLY ONCE in a year during Diwali to seek the blessings of
Sri Maha Lakshmi, the Goddess of wealth, prosperity and abundance!
Known as the Highest form of Devi worship, this Sadhana has the power to calm all inner storms of doubt, fear, greed, anger, loneliness, unworthiness and even feelings of helplessness, replacing them with the supreme flow of abundance as love, health, wealth, beauty, bliss, peace and prosperity in all material and spiritual aspects of your life!
You will realize the encompassing energy of Maa Lakshmi throughout this event. The Sadhana enhances positive vibrations in home and promotes happiness and success in your life. You will connect with your Inner Self and enjoy a greater awareness of your true divine nature.
The eight forms of Ashta-Lakshmi, through their individual nature, are believed to fulfill these human necessities and desire
1. Aadi-Lakshmi or “Primeval Lakshmi,” also known as Maha-Lakshmi or “The Great Lakshmi,” is, as the name suggests, a primeval form of Goddess Lakshmi.
2. The name Dhana-Lakshmi represents this aspect of the human world, and by her divine grace, we can get an abundance of wealth and prosperity.
3. Dhanya-Lakshmi is the giver of agricultural wealth and, on the other, the all-important nourishment for human beings.
4. Gaja-Lakshmi– This form of Goddess Lakshmi is the bestower and protector of wealth, prosperity, grace, abundance and royalty.
5. Santana-Lakshmi– This form of Lakshmi is the Goddess of Progeny, the treasure of the family life.
6. Veera-Lakshmi is worshiped to gain valor and strength to overpower formidable adversaries in war or simply to overcome the difficulties of life and ensure a life of stability.
7. Vidya Lakshmi is the giver of knowledge of the arts and sciences.
8. Vijaya-Lakshmi symbolizes victory in all aspects of life, not just in war, but also in life’s major struggles and little battles. She is worshiped to ensure all-around victory in every aspect of life.
On the auspicious occasion of Diwali, join us for a phenomenal 5 DAYS of LAKSHMI SADHANA, to awaken the invincible force of Lakshmi ever present within You!
November 4 to 9, 2021
16:00 hrs to 16:45 hrs IST, same as
03:30 hrs to 04:15 hrs PDT, same as
06:30 hrs to 07:15 hrs EDT, same as
11:30 hrs to 12:15 hrs BST.
Nov 5 to 9:
17:30 to 18:15 hrs IST, same as
05:00 to 05:45 hrs PDT, same as
08:00 to 08:45 hrs EDT, same as
& 13:00 TO 13:45 hrs BST.
(45-minute sessions every day)
LIVE Online, via Zoom
Shivani Sinha Sola, Shaguna Sinha & Niraj Gowalkar
© 2021 Devas Unlimited | All Rights Reserved