Frequently Asked Questions
FAQs for Crystals
How do you cleanse crystals?
It is good to cleanse the crystal to release any old, toxic energy that it may have absorbed. Choosing how and when a crystal needs cleansing is a personal decision. But you will know when the crystal’s effectiveness seems to diminish or when its energy feels tired. Some ways to cleanse them are:
- Gently rinse them under tap water
- Use our crystal cleanser/spray
- Spray Vibhuti (sacred ash) water
How do you charge crystals?
To re-energize or recharge your crystal you can do any of the following:
- Infuse them with moonlight by putting them in a glass or steel plate outdoors in a full moonlight.
- Infuse them with early morning sunlight, clear quartz and sunstone can be placed under early morning sunlight for 15 minutes. This method is appropriate only for select crystals. The color of other crystals like amethyst, rose quartz, fluorite and many more tend to fade in sunlight.
- Burying them in the earth for at least two weeks.
- Placing them in a natural water source (such as a pond, stream, or ocean).
- Using prana (breath), by blowing healing breath into the stone 3 times.
- Writing an ॐ three times with your finger on the crystal is a powerful way to charge the crystal. After you have cleansed and charged the crystal, attune it to your energy. You can hold the crystal in your palm and affirm “Please attune me to your core vibration and guide me towards my highest growth now”. Once you complete, you know the Crystals are once again ready to support you in your journey!
- Placing your Crystals in rainwater for 15 minutes is a good way to cleanse and energize them.
Can we wear different crystals at the same time?
Every crystal has different energy and vibration. So, you need to check that accordingly. Here are some examples of crystal combinations that go together.
- Rose Quartz, Green Aventurine and Citrine
- Malachite and Rose Quartz
- Sathyaloka and Moldavite
- Black tourmaline and Moldavite
- Shungite, Moldavite and Phenakite
Before combining two different crystals start by using one at a time. Notice how its energy affects your day, mind, and spirit.
Is there any time limit for wearing crystals?
Wearing crystals have no time limit, but when you are resting let them also rest. Place them in your alter/pooja room or in a box allowing them to breathe.
Where should we place the crystals before sleeping?
You can place your crystals in your pooja room before going to sleep.
Can anyone from our family wear my crystal?
No, you are attuned to the crystals once you wear so, you cannot share your crystal with anyone.
What should we do if some crystal breaks?
If Japamala breaks once, it can be rethreaded; however, if it breaks two or three times, it should be replaced. This means the purpose for which the crystal came to you is served.
Assistance with crystal identification?
We would like to let you know that the crystals are in their natural form so you will find intrusions, rough edges, and fine lines in them. It defines the crystals are in their purest form. We source our crystals from very authentic vendors who have been certified for their quality. We do not and will not provide damaged crystals to our dear customers.
There might be a slight variation in the colour of the crystals from how they appear in the pictures but not in the quality and energy. Please be assured that we will send you the best available. To ensure that you are satisfied, we will send you videos of all crystals and once you give the go-ahead, we will send them to you.
How long does it take to get my refund?
Due to the sensitive nature of the crystal, we have a no exchange and no returns policy however refunds will be done in case products are damaged in transit. Refunds will be processed only if the customer provides a video of damaged products within 24 hours of receiving the product.
How should I choose crystals by myself?
You can select crystals intuitively by being drawn towards their colour, energy, and shape or you may simply feel the crystal is calling out to you. You can even choose according to their healing properties and you can even consult Miss Shivani Sinha Sola or Ms Shaguna Sinha regarding the same.