“Nature is the limb of God. Seeing this vast nature, one should not think it is different from God.
One should understand the fundamental truth that divinity pervades the entire creation.”
– Sri Sathya Sai Baba
The Himalayas are an abode of the Devas! For thousands and thousands of years, The Himalayas are where all great Saints, Rishis & Munis would go to meditate and realize the Self. And sacredly nested in the laps of these very Himalayas, Gagangir is the perfect destination for you to retreat, revitalize and bring you closer to Nirvana!
The Heavenly Himalayan Retreat brings you a unique chance to withdraw from the buzz of outer happenings, into your inner Divine haven as the Nature Devas offer you an alternate, blissful way to higher levels of the consciousness. Relish the sheer pleasure of spending time only with your ‘Self’, away from the Maya of daily life. Come join with us for a splendid five-day Devic Retreat into the Himalayas!
Registration Fee: INR 25,000 or USD 350 Per Person
Grab! Early Bird Offer – Valid till 27th July !!
Book before 27th July and receive an Early bird discount on your Heavenly Himalayan retreat!
Pay INR 23,900 or USD 335
For Participants Within India
For Participants Outside India
When our co-founders – Shivani Sinha Sola and Shaguna Sinha, were on the Amarnath Yatra, they also visited Gagangir – at the heart of Kashmir. This beautiful little resort – Snowber Resorts – was picturesquely located at the foothills of the serene mountains, and a calm valley beside it. The serenity and the solitude of the Himalayas beckoned them to contemplate and meditate. As they did, the River Devas prompted them to call everyone here, and the Nature Devas joined them too. The Devas wanted them to call other like-minded spiritual seekers and share this abode of Divinity with them!
- Immerse yourself into a deep state of meditation
- Unplug and Surround yourself with like-minded individuals
- Be in solitude to realign your body, soul, and mind.
- Most importantly, it’s a call from the Mountain Devas.
Day 1: Arrival at Srinagar guesthouse
Day 2: Travel from Srinagar to Gagangir (Snowber Resort – Retreat Location)
Day 3: Gagangir – Snowber Resort (Retreat Activities)
Day 4: Gagangir – Snowber Resort (Retreat Activities)
Day 5: Gagangir – Snowber Resort (Retreat Activities)
Day 6: Departure
Day 1: 1st September | Elevation – 5,200 ft.
Arrival at Srinagar Airport. From Srinagar Airport we will proceed to a Guesthouse, where we will stay till the 2nd day to Acclimatize.
Day 2: 2nd September | Elevation – 7,900 ft.
We arrive at the retreat location, Snowber Resort, Gagangir.
Day 3: 3rd September | Elevation – 7,900 ft.
Drench yourself into soul-stirring and enchanting Naadbramha & Meditation sessions surrounded by Majestic Himalayas.
Day 4: 4th September | Elevation – 7,900 ft. to 8,200 ft.
More meditation sessions with Devas Unlimited. Connecting with Mountain Devas, Nakshatra Devas, and River Devas. Accompanied by an easy level trek to the nearby forest.
Day 5: 5th September | Elevation – 7,900 ft. to 9,186 ft.
Meditation Sessions along with an adventurous and exciting trek to Thajiwas Glacier.
Day 6: 6th September | Elevation – Descending to 5,200 ft.
We commence the last leg of our Retreat with a blissful ‘Bramhamuhurta Naadbramha.’ After morning breakfast, we go back to Srinagar Airport.
- Powerful Sadhana sessions that are soul-stirring and deeply transformative
- A Visit to one of the most beautiful places on Earth! No question, it validates Kashmir’s mythical status as heaven on earth.
- One easy trek to the nearby forest, One moderate level trek to Thajiwas Glacier.
16 to 65
– Should not have suffered from COVID since, March 2022
– Should not be suffering from / taking medications for chronic respiratory / heart problems
– Should have got both the vaccination done
– Should be able to run/jog comfortably 2.5 km in 20 minutes
– Should be practicing breathing exercises daily (at least 1 month before the start of Retreat)
Dates of the Retreat: September 1 to 6, 2022
Duration: 6 Days, 5 Nights
Commences at : Srinagar
Ends at : Srinagar
- Hotel accommodation as per package selected.
- Stay on a double-sharing basis.
- All the meals during the retreat on all days. (Including Tea/Coffee)
All international and domestic airfare, visa fees, airport tax, or any kind of insurance cover is not a part of the package.
Your aim is to reach Srinagar Airport, on 1st September 2022.
Named Sheikh ul Alam Airport (IATA code SXR), Srinagar Airport is an international airport. This airport is well connected and airlines offer regular flights from Srinagar to Delhi, Mumbai, and Chandigarh. The airport is placed just 15 km away from the center of the city.
Nearest Airport: Srinagar Airport, Srinagar
To reach Srinagar by train, one has to reach either Banihal railway station. From the Srinagar Railway station, you can hire Cabs/taxis to reach this magnificent place.
Srinagar is the capital of the Jammu and Kashmir UT. The city is well connected with major cities like Delhi (876 km), Chandigarh (646 km), Leh (424 km), and Jammu (258 km). There is a good Bus service and Cab service available.
- Original and photocopy of government photo identity card. Either having an Aadhar card or passport will do. This is required by the forest department for your identification.
- Medicines, vitamins, supplements, etc. If you have an existing medical condition, bring enough of all prescription medicines to last throughout the retreat.
- Jogging Shoes (preferably up to ankle length & water-resistant)
- Water Bottle (Non-Plastic)
- Small carry-on bag for treks.
- Track Pants for comfortable trekking, Denims to be avoided. (At least 2/3)
- Thermal inners and sweater/warm sweatshirt (1 each)
- One Lightweight Raincoat
- One Wind Cheater Jacket
- Woollen Caps & Gloves (Optional)
- Good quality sun shades (Optional)
- Skincare essentials like lip balm, sunscreen (SPF 50), and cold cream.
- 1 Meditation Mat, 1 Crystal/Japamala
- Toiletries (Since the location is the countryside, expect the availability of amenities in scarce.)
- Taking care of your skin and eyes are important. Sunburns happen much quicker at high elevations so make sure to apply sunscreen a few times a day and wear a hat.
- For all your travel plans include a buffer day to accommodate bad weather on the Retreat/political instability. This depends completely on the circumstances and the situation in Kashmir.
- Prepaid SIM cards do not work in Kashmir – Please arrange a postpaid SIM card for telephonic communication.
Brisk Walks (up to 2 km), Stretching Exercises, Yoga: Surya Namaskar, Anulom Vilom, Mild Cardio workouts
Jogging (2 – 3 km), Stretching Exercises
Increase the pace of jogging slowly, Yoga: Surya Namaskar, Anulom Vilom
Jogging / Running (4 km)
Increase the intensity of the Cardio workout
Include Squats and leg exercises, Planks, Push-Ups
Jogging / Running (5 km), Once you have hit the 5km mark, now try to finish 5km in 38 minutes
Cardio Workouts, Planks, Push-ups, Squats
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government are to be followed.
- Social distancing to be maintained.
- Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- The customer will receive a confirmation mail within 24 hours of successful booking.
- Any cancellation will draw a 20% cancellation fee up to August 21st and 30% after that.
- After 24th august no cancellations.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 7 business days.
1. Who do I contact if I have more questions?
If you have any further questions about the retreat, please reach out to us at call +91 81475 84766, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if I am older than 65 years?
Before you register for the trek, we would like you to understand the challenges, and the fitness required.
If you are above the age of 65 years, we would need a detailed account of your health. If you have done a Himalayan trek in the past or they have an active fitness lifestyle (running/cardio workouts/cycling expeditions), we’ll need to see your Treadmill Test and fitness proof (Fitness proof: 5 km in 38 mins).
Will a cab/taxi be arranged for return?
Yes, on the 6th of September, while coming back, a cab/taxi will be arranged to drop all the participants at the Srinagar Airport.
Can we bring children along with us on the Retreat?
We would advise against bringing children to the Retreat.
What is the last date of registration?
We will close the registrations by 16th August. But, We advise you to confirm your registration, before 1st August. We will start preparations for all the participants a month in advance.
What if I plan to stay beyond the 6th of September?
We would love to assist you in coordinating a stay beyond the last day of the retreat. Please contact us separately for the above.
MAP OF THE LOCATION: Snowber Resorts, Gagangir, Kashmir
Have any questions regarding the retreat?
Reach out to us! We will get back to you within 24 hours.