Non Violent Communication
Do you find it difficult to communicate with others? Are you not able to acknowledge your feelings? Do you hide your feelings from others and yourself also? Do you take things personally and react instinctively?
If so, our Non Violent Communication Workshop might be a valuable solution for you.
Communication is a topic that can be hard to master. But it is a fundamental building block of everyday life. Non-Violent Communication is an approach to communication-based on the principles of non-violence. It is both a personal practice that helps us see our common humanity and a concrete set of skills that help us to live more peacefully. These skills apply to thought, language, and using our power in a way that honors everyone’s needs.
This workshop will cover assertiveness and then go beyond into compassionate communions. We will cover some of the principles of Marshall Rosenberg, PhD work on Non-violent communions along with communion styles that promote well being, understanding and love. We will help you connect empathically with self and others to have more satisfying relationships. We will teach how to communicate with others in a more compassionate manner.
Non violent communication skills can make us more spiritual in your approach to other while not compromising your own integrity and values.
This workshop will help you to-
- Speak in a way that inspires compassion and understanding
- Initiate difficult conversations with more ease
- Remain centered and peaceful while hearing difficult messages
- Express anger fully, safely, and respectfully – yet powerfully
- Shift patterns of thinking that lead to depression, guilt, shame
- Enliven yourself by expressing and receiving gratitude
- Translate criticism, judgments and blame into life-serving messages
- Resolve long-standing conflicts and heal painful relationships
- Inspire others to change their behavior willingly
February 26 & March 5, 2022
17:30 to 19:00 hrs IST, same as
04:00 to 05:30 hrs PST, same as
07:00 to 08:30 hrs EST, same as
13:00 to 14:30 hrs BST, same as
12:00 to 13:30 hrs GMT
Rev. Ruth Harris
Live via ZOOM
For participants outside India
For participants from India