An Aura Reading Session is a great way to pinpoint what is happening with ourselves – emotionally, mentally, spiritually. During the Aura Reading Session, we evaluate the following:
- the seven (7) major chakras of the body
- the three (3) major chakras below the Solar Plexus Chakra
- the three (3) major chakras above the Solar Plexus Chakra
- the Crown Chakra
- the major chakras of the hands and feet (Total: 17 Chakras)
- The Aura, particularly thought forms, and areas with stuck or disharmonious energies
- Nadis of the subtle body
Oftentimes during the Aura Reading Session, the Deva associated with your body, sometimes called the Body Elemental, will come forth and provide additional insight or guidance, which is quite helpful in understanding yourSelf better.
Many clients have found this to be helpful and extremely accurate. The session provides clients with a space to truly understand themselves as they navigate their way in their journey, with support, guidance and help from the Devas.
- An Aura Reading Session is intended for seekers who are firmly on a spiritual path. At the beginning of the session, Dr. Srikanth Sola will ask you what sadhana (spiritual practices) you are currently doing. You are expected to be prepared with that.
- Minimum age to take this session is 18 years.
- We do not associate with certain phenomena such as that occurring in Muddenahalli, Kangra, or similar places. Hence, Dr. Srikanth Sola does not do sessions for those associating with such phenomena. There are no exceptions to this policy.